Fire Alarm Engineer
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER - SERVICE OR INSTALLATION
* Benefits of being a Fire Alarm Engineer (service engineer or Installation Engineer) here
- Up to £36000 salary
- Permanent benefits
- A friendly team that's growing
- 30 Days Holidays to start
- Large Projects such as Football Stadiums and Hospitals
- Pension, Holidays, etc
- Just West M25 area
* Requirements to be a Fire Alarm Engineer (service engineer or Installation Engineer) here
- Need to be Fire Alarm Install or Service Engineer
- Need to have Installed or serviced Addressable fire alarm systems
- Happy to Travel West London, Surrey, Middlesex (not far and wide).
* Company recruiting a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer or Fire Service Engineer
The company who have years of experience and sites such as Hospitals, Sports stadiums locally.
Have a training facility, Manufacturer training scheduled and an experienced commutable team
The work from Hampshire to London and so if in Sussex, Surrey, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire or commutable to West M25 then could be a great place to use and expand Fire Alarm Engineer skills. 4 Engineers required so tell a friend or apply if have the experience on Alarms.
They are looking to appoint 2 engineers to -
- Install Addressable Fire alarm systems and finish them off to completion/ Commissioning
- Service, maintain and fault find if possible on Multipanel and smaller Fire Alarm systems
* How to apply
This is a permanent role with progression and training, plus a great chance to progress and work for a Fire and Security company. Please apply if you have the Installation, Service or Commissioning of Addressable Fire Alarm Systems skills and in Surrey commutable to West London. Gent preferred