Blackstone Mental Health team are currently recruiting for a Permanent position based in West London for a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner. The applicants can be from any professional background so OT's, Social Workers, Psychologists, Nurses, Counselling Psychologists.
The position is within the EMHP team within a Trailblazer site. The position to deliver low intensity evidence-based interventions for mild to moderate mental health difficulties in educations settings (with supevision). The position will be within one of the two mental health support teams covering 8 secondary schools and 29 primaries.
These jobs would suit someone who:
- Wants a permanent role with lots of CPD opportunities
- Is interested in early intervention
- Likes partnership work (notably working with schools)
- Is interested in developing their supervision skills
- Would like to get involved in research
- Is interested in other therapeutic models in addition to CBT
- Likes creating and trying out new approaches
- Is committed to supporting learning (trainees, self, organisation)
- Wants to feel good about going to work everyday.
Person Specification - Essential:
- CAMHS experience of providing mental health interventiosn for children and young people is essential
- Post-graduate doctoral level training in clinical or counselling Psychologist (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996) as accredited by the BPS
- Or Post-graduate training in another core mental health professions (nursing, occupational therapy)
- HCPC professional registration / BABCP accreditted either fully or provisional or able to achieve provisional practitioner accreditation within six months of starting in post
Person Specification - Desirable:
- Pre-qualification training and qualifications in research methodology, staff trainging and or other fields of applied psychology
Interviews are being held for this position week commencing 29th April - if you are suitable for this position please do apply now and one of our consultants will get back to you.