To meet the needs of our business, we are recruiting an Accounts Assistant
Hold up… who are we again?
We are ‘Portland Brown’ and in a nutshell ‘we look after people’. We provide high-quality corporate housing. Our clients range from big banks and law firms, to tech and pharmaceutical companies who require housing for employees due to relocation, secondment or projects. We have a growing portfolio of over 450 apartments in London and we also provide an agency services to our clients booking them into apartments around the globe. Wherever in the world they may be, we always strive to provide a hassle-free experience for both bookers and guests who stay with us.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the Accounts payable team with a key focus on debt collection. The role involves ensuring our clients are paying their invoices per their agreed payment terms.
- Ultimate responsibility for credit control and debt collection
- Ensuring that overdue debt is appropriately escalated as necessary – Liaising with sales team or speaking to senior management
- Ensuring business terms and conditions are received
- Flagging significant changes in credit scores and credit limits
- Updating the weekly management debt report
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Assisting Accounts Payable with invoice and receipts entry
What we can offer you:
Portland Brown’s ethos of looking after people extends to our employees as well as our guests. We offer some great benefits including: company health care scheme, 5 stays per year in our London apartments, regular treats and social get-togethers, ranging from the Inflatable 5k run to bowling and escape room events and then there’s our parties!
We believe that by nurturing talent in our team we can deliver the best possible service for our clients. We’ll support you with ongoing training and development to help you to reach your full potential and thrive in your career with us