Locum Practice Nurse Band 5
Are you an experienced Practice Nurse looking to expand and build on your experience? Do you want the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment? Then look no further!
CRG Defence are seeking a professional Practice Nurse (Band 5) in the Suffolk area. This is a full time role and the successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours between Monday - Friday each week.
Assignments can be extended so please call one of our team to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you'll be doing:
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, delivering Primary Health Care services and elements of Occupational Health to entitled Military personnel.
- Responsible to the Senior Medical Officer and/or Lead/ Senior Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the practice.
- Involved in the development of programmes of care/service delivery within their scope of practice, including the ability to perform audits and conduct electronic searches, to meet the demands of the Population at Risk.
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Up to £100 bonus awarded following your first placement with CRG Defence*
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- Earn up to £800 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Free mandatory training and annual updates
- Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Valid NMC registration
- Have a minimum of one year's post registration current experience (within the last 3 years) in a Band 5 or higher grade in Primary Healthcare (PHC) setting.
- Must hold an accredited certificate of training obtained in the last 3 years of:
- Immunisation and vaccination: (including children if a families practice)
- Ear Care (including irrigation)
- Minor injuries and illnesses
About CRG Defence
As the Ministry of Defence's leading supplier and the only provider to manage all temporary healthcare career opportunities, CRG Defence has the unique position of being able to connect you with this unrivalled pool of civilian military jobs. We are the only agency to receive all assignments for medical grades across the UK and Overseas
CRG is an equal opportunities employer. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time.