Graduate Accountant - Study Support
- Salary: £20,000 PA
- Study Support: CIMA / ACCA
- Location: Warrington
- Position: Full time, 8:30am - 5pm
- A drivers licence is preferred
My client is a technology company looking for a Trainee Accountant to join a well-established company with good progression opportunities. We are looking for a recent graduate who has ambitions of becoming a fully qualified accountant.
You will be starting on transactional finance and then be taking on more complex tasks as you progress through the business moving into a management accountancy position with a well-rounded skill-set.
The Trainee Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month end processes
- Posting journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Financial data analysis
- Costing contracts
- Payroll assistance
- Must be recently accountancy/finance/Maths graduate with a minimum of a 2.1
- Aspirations to progress onto CIMA / ACCA
- Willingness to travel to meet the needs of the Business
- Advanced Excel skills, VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables, formulas
- The ambition to progress in the future
- The ability to operate as part of a fast-paced team
Immediate start available please contact John Devlin for more information
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful, however, we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly, but we wish you all the best in your job search.