Search Marketing Senior Manager
This is a rare chance to join a business, which has a customer base in the millions in order to add real value, by pushing the boundaries of e-commerce and diverse retail. You'll join a well-known brand and become a key stakeholder and decision maker, designing and orchestrating in house and agency strategies.
Benefits include generous salary, 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, season ticket loan, cycle to work, competitive pension and an incredible social working culture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the Search Marketing strategy, managing inhouse activity and liaising with agencies to ensure delivery of optimisation at all levels.
The Search Marketing Manager will develop long and short-term strategies for text search and google shopping campaigns. Utilising ATL and BTL marketing channels, Display Retargeting and Paid Social Media, the focus will be on driving new customer acquisition and growing existing customer engagement, with decisions being data driven and in line with CPR, Customer LTV and ROI KPIs.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in Search Marketing
- A confident knowledge of Google ads/adwords and/or Bing Ads
- Demonstratable evidence of AB testing
- Adept in the latest search trends and autonomous execution
- Comfortable with optimisation through mobile as well as e-commerce sites
- Paid social campaign and ideally experience optimising Apple Store or Google Play Search Campaigns
- Experience using Google Shopping is preferred but not essential
If you want to be a part of a successful, high flying and creative business, and the opportunity to take your career to the next level then apply today.