Key Stage Two - Haringey
Key Stage 2 Teacher required at forward thinking Primary School.
Are you able to motivate and engage children?
Do you have a genuine passion for Teaching and Learning?
Would you like an opportunity to make a real difference in a school and develop as a teacher?
If so, come and join our fantastic team in North London
This popular and friendly community primary school in Haringey, are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team from September 2019, on a full time and permanent basis. The year level is flexible between and can be negotiated with the teacher based on experience and strengths.
The ideal Key Stage 2 Teacher will have:
- A sound knowledge of the curriculum and high expectations of their pupils;
- The ability to work co-operatively with colleagues and parents;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in Key Stage Two.
- A Genuine passion for teaching.
- Ambitions to develop as a teacher and take on additional responsibility.
Key benefits working for this school:
- A competitive salary with TLR's available
- Access to a supportive network of teachers and school leaders
- Access to nationally-recognised leadership programmes
- Free lunches every day when eating with the children.
- Access to a strongly-established NQT programme.
- Possibility to undertake further studies (e.g. Masters, Ph.D., etc.)
If you are a creative and passionate Key Stage 2 teacher eager to share your skills with a forward thinking school, this Key Stage 2 Teacher role could be an excellent opportunity for you. Please apply now to Reeson Education.