Our client specialises in providing private insurance to HNW customers. You will be joining a small but expanding team within one of the UK’s Leading Insurance Brokers.
This role is a great opportunity for an Insurance Professional to secure a role in a successful broker’s HNW branch. The role involves liaising with wealthy clients to deal with new business, renewals and cross selling. You will deal with a variety of private bespoke insurance, mostly focused around household and motor. Whilst this role is a sales role, delivering a high quality of customer service is essential.
- Excellent starting salary of up to £35,000 for the right candidate
- Great training opportunities, Customer Liaison positions available to successful employees
- Room for progression with a broker that’s constantly expanding
- No cold calling leads already generated
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Ideally a background in HNW Insurance, or household, or personal insurance
- Successful track record in a sales or customer services role
- Excellent telephone manner when consulting, able to build strong relationships with customers
- Outgoing and positive-minded
- Attention to detail when cultivating and maintaining customer relationships
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.