Telephone Insurance Sales - Northampton
Insurance Consultant - (office based sales)
Full Traininggiven if not experienced and CII Qualifications for those wanting to progress.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers they are seekingprofessional, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join their team based in Northampton, they are looking to build their team by recruiting an Insurance Consultant. The successful candidate will be working with warm sales leads for Motor and Home Insurance - No cold Calling. Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (one late shift per week 11am-8pm and one saturday per month 9am - 4pm)
The Successful Candidate will be able to display the following:
- Enjoy working in a fast paced B2C call centre environment
- You will be responsible for dealing with incoming sales enquiriesfor motor and home insurance.
- Communicate confidently with clients over the telephone
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Be able to demonstrate strong relationships with clients
- Develop strong communication skills and have an enthusiastic sales ability
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication and excellent conversation skills
- Be well presented in keeping with a professional services environment
- Organised and Punctual
- Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
Ideal candidates are from Insurance, Banking, Customer Services and Sales backgrounds as they will thrive in this environment however if you have the right attitude and are interested in the role we want to hear from you as full training will be given including the opportunity to study for nationally recognised professional qualifications.
In return for your hard work and flexible approach they offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive remuneration package and obtainable career progression. If you are interested in working as part of a fast-growing company with the chance to develop your skills and experience please do not hesitate to apply. Please note only those who meet the advertised criteria and who are eligible to work within the UK will be accepted for this role.