Head of Procurement (NHS)
Our NHS client is looking for an experienced Head of Procurement Specialist to work on an interim basis.
Band 8a Head of Procurement
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Duration: Expected to be until the end of October (possible extension)
Pay: Negotiable (in line with Band 8a)
- Implementing the Trust's procurement strategy, management and dvelopment of the procurement Team
- Working with departments across the organisation to improve ervice provision and reduce costs
- To develop, implement and monitor the Trust's procurement strategy to support overall Trust objectives
- Develop implement and monitor an annual strategic work plan
- Ensure the Trust has contracts in place for the provision and procurement of all services with NHS and other providers including independnet contractors and that these contracts are in line with national guidance and legal requirements
- Knowledge of procurement regulations and application to health services
- Good knowledge of NHS contracts and payment and performance management systems
Full Job Description available.