A professional services provider are looking to employ a Fund Accountant within their UK services team.
The role is Chelmsford based, and the successful candidate will be responsible for the production of regulatory reports and monitoring deliverables, meeting SLA's and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate need not be qualified, but must have relevant experience; the company will consider candidates from a variety of levels, offering a salary between £30,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Produce reports and accounts for Open-Ended Investment Companies and Unit Trusts.
- Handle and resolve all queries from depositary, company secretariat and auditors.
- Perform income forecasting, investment performance & investment restrictions summaries.
- Prepare distribution calculations
- Reconcile monthly packs
- Monthly AIC returns, month end management accounts and loan covenant calculations
- Quarterly ONS returns and processing payroll
- Take on new clients and fund launches/closures/mergers
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly fee rebates
- Preparation of quartrly and annual tax returns
- Calculate total expense ratios
- Calculate and raise invoices for ACD, registrar and management fees.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and fund accounting knowledge gained from within the financial services sector.
- Securities administration and financial reporting experience for a range of fund types including OEICs, and Unit
- Trusts and Investment Trusts.
- Requirement to gain a thorough understanding of all funds.
Please apply now to be considered for this role.