Digital Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a dynamic, driven and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join this vibrant business situated within the heart of Solihull. This company has seen enormous growth in recent years and there has never been a better time to join this organisation!
The role of Digital Marketing Assistant will see you provide invaluable support to the Digital Marketing Manager in all aspects of the digital marketing mix. You will also provide support to the wider team where necessary.
Key responsibilities and requirements of the Digital Marketing Assistant role include:
- Assisting with the launch of the group websites, including copywriting and writing product descriptions
- Running digital ad campaigns and promotional campaigns
- Brainstorming weekly with the rest of the marketing team, coming up with ideas and strategy
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator Excel
- Previous experience of updating and assisting in managing digital content using a CMS on a dynamic site.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to hit tight deadlines.
- A good level of English skills for proof reading, sense-checking and writing copy as required.
If you want to be part of something special, working with likeminded and passionate individuals on a daily basis and want to progress your career within a market leading business then we would love to hear from you!
Previous experience within a product marketing team is desired, along with excellent attention to detail and accuracy. If this sounds like you, apply in confidence today or call .
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.