A well-established 7 partner accountancy practice based in North London are looking for a Tax Junior to join their growing Tax team. They are planning to grow the tax team by 40% before the summer.
The practice provides a full service for the clients and has been focused on developing long term relationships. The majority of the client portfolio consists of high net worth individuals and medium and large UK and overseas companies.
They are looking for a motivated and driven person, who is passionate about a career in Tax, however not necessarily had a chance to get the relevant exposure.
Duties of a Tax Junior:
- Assisting with a varied portfolio of Personal and Corporate Tax cases
- Assisting with compliance work
- Helping with the preparation of personal tax clients for sole traders, directors and a few high net worth individuals including some non-domiciles
- Help with Corporate Tax queries for diverse clients
- Working closely with a tax team
Requirements of a Tax Junior:
- Inquisitive and local thinker who likes a challenge
- Proactivity and complex problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Studying or planning to study CTA
Benefits of a Tax Junior:
- Mentoring by an experienced and talented Tax Manager
- Career progression
- Study support and competitive benefits package
- Working in a vibrant and professional team
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum + study support