My client are looking for a Credit Controller. They have around 1,500 accounts with an average debtor balance of £2m. Around 50% of debt is collected via direct debit over the month.
• Chase debt by telephone and email with a view to reducing debtor days.
• Condition customers to pay within agreed terms.
• Processing and generating reminder letters.
• Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of debts.
• Liaise with Sales team to keep all involved informed of any potential problems with a customer's account
• Manage relationship and transactions with Lawyers who handle formal debt recovery process
• Maintain queries list of invoices in dispute by adding notes on accounting system
• Prepare weekly report of debtors ledger with details of any issues
• Attend bi-Weekly meetings with management on progress of debt collection and ~ any issues arising.
• Build a good rapport with customers.
• Ensure customer details are kept up to date
• Manage one team member and ensure they meet agreed targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Results Driven
• Financial Awareness
• Customer Service
• Intermediate Excel and comfortable using IT systems
• Good Interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For more information please Wasim at D R Newitt