PHP Developer 2days Remote
PHP Applications Developer ( Part Remote Working offered )
We are looking for a PHP developer to work for a global leading manufacturer with offices in Europe and Asia. We need someone is fluent in PHP and enjoys using their own initiative. Any experience with E-commerce applications is a massive benefit. You will be working on an ongoing E business projects from initial definition through development, testing and release. This is an opportunity to bring new ideas, think strategically and implement applications from ideation to launch through to maintenance, opportunity to own the project in this growth phase.
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Familiarity with Magento is advantageous
- Experience with Zend is beneficial
- Can do attitude
- 2 days remote working
- Company Private Health Insurance Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme (4% Employee Contribution 5.5% Employer Contribution)
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Salary Review
- Great culture
Salary:£30,000 - £40,000 ( flexibility for the right candidate )
Location: Dunstable - Commutable from most places within Beds, Herts & Bucks
Please apply today as we are actively reviewing applications.
LinkedIn C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.