A creative and dynamic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to join a well-established retailer near Bovey Tracey. Predominantly focusing on new product proposals and growth of existing business, you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing projects and budgets.
As an integral part of the team, you will work closely with the Group Managers, co-ordinating all marketing materials and activity. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with internal and external contacts. Your creative streak will allow you to bring sales data to life and produce strategies whilst your eye for detail will assist you in keeping the website up-to-date with product changes, tacking interactivity and SEO.
Main duties to include:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to implement our marketing and communications strategy
- Keep website content up to date - machinery pages, banners and imagery
- Lead on social media marketing to create content in line with marketing plan for our social media sites (currently Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Creation of digital advertising & experience using e-newsletter software such as MailChimp
- Maintaining and managing stock of point of sale material and branded premia items
- Proof reading
- Working closely with key internal colleagues (Sales Teams, Product Support, Country Store) to identify relevant marketing opportunities
- Managing the marketing inbox
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure optimised operational efficiency and coordination of the departments activities.
Passionate about their premium product range, this is a fantastic company to work for as South West's leading retailer in its industry. They invest in training their staff, carefully select suppliers and most importantly, are a buoyant and friendly bunch! The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years marketing experience with a relevant qualification, in return you will become a valued member of the team, benefit from a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Please contact us today for more information on .
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.