English Teacher Finchley April start
My school are looking for an English teacher to start in April 2019. The school is located in Finchley and you will be joining the expanding English department who have recently had a new head of English appointed. The English department has many long standing teachers who all offer training and guidance to incoming teachers
About the school
- The school is located around a 10 minutes walk from Finchley Road tube station, with parking available at the school
- A specialist humanities school, the school works closely with students to achieve the best results and has an internal sixth form
About the role
- You will be working closely with the head of department to help improve attainment in pupils and create a new curriculum framework for the school
- You will be working with KS3-5 students in a full class timetable
- Additionally you will have form tutor responsibilities, this will be reflected in the pay scale
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a developing school and work in a friendly and close-knit department
Please apply ASAP for this English role starting in April
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.