Salary- £60,000 - £80,000 (dependant on experience)
One of the UK’s best known banks are looking to recruit a Relationship Director to join their Corporate Loans team. As a Relationship Director you will take full responsibility for the management of high risk and problem customers that may be experiencing financial difficulty. Maintaining long term relationships and supporting customers to return to business viability.
In this role you will:
- Proactively manage risk of Corporate Banking relationships
- Ensure the fair treatment of customers by behaving in accordance with company values
- Lead, inspire and motivate colleagues by sharing experience and knowledge
- Regularly reassess risk factors taking account of the changing economic, legal and regulatory environment
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have a sound knowledge of UK Corporate Banking
- Hold a valid UK driving license and the ability to travel at short notice
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Have the ability to negotiate effectively with persuasive influencing skills
- Have the ability to consider, create and implement appropriate changes to balance the bank’s risk & support the customer.
- Be experienced in Credit & Risk
- Have a comprehensive understanding of risk management
- Be able to demonstrate experience of ensuring compliance within regulatory processes
- Have the ability to build strong lasting relationships
If you are ready for a career with successful and forward thinking bank then please submit your CV by following the link or get in touch with Melanie Phillips at Campbell & Fletcher for more information.