Registered Nurse RGN or RMN Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) Nursing Home
Hours: Part Time or Full Time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on your preference
Pay: £16 per hour ( £29,950 to £39,930 per annum ) paid breaks + excellent benefits
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Service: Nursing Home - Mental Health Condition / Old Age / Dementia
A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a highly-motivated Registered Nurse to join a reputable nursing home based near Macclesfield in Cheshire.
The Home offers general nursing, respite, palliative and convalescent care, as well as a specialist dementia care unit. The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the 'top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list' and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
Our Client is looking for a Registered Nurse who has a passion for high quality care. RGN and RMN Nurses will be considered. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature, and the willingness to get stuck in. There is excellent clinical training and development and you will be rewarded with progression opportunities.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Paid Breaks
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Unique Profit Shares
- Excellent Career Progression - opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
How To Apply:
For more information or to apply for the role, please call Jasmin on or email your CV to
All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential. APPHC