Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (3-6 month contract) | £250 - £350 per day | Lincolnshire | Engineering
Our client is an industry renowned technical services provider, supporting UK wide projects, managed from their Lincolnshire offices. This business is part of a larger group, which facilitates projects internationally and is experiencing considerable growth.
They require an experienced Interim Senior Project Manager, to ensure that projects are managed, executed and delivered in accordance with the Customers and the businesses requirements, in particular with regard to Time, Quality and Cost from "cradle to grave". The Project Manager will be required to provide guidance and leadership to the team, through all aspects of the project and be the point of contact internally and external for the order. As part this role you will be responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously and ensure that that reviews are carried out, including financial, risk and contract reviews.
Key deliverables will include regular reporting both internally and externally of RAID logs, Change logs and project plans. There will also be customer visits, within the UK or internationally depending on the size on the contracts.
Key Duties for the Interim Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of the project from risk review on the quote
- Liaising with the customer from the initial scope through to the project to final invoicing and close out
- Managing all activities around the project and communication to the customer, on a regular basis
Qualifications / Skills:
- Project management qualification / highly skilled project manager including risk management
- Management of multiple projects within a technical / engineering environment UK / International
- Sound working knowledge of procurement / purchasing / supply chain
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your CV. This opportunity is ideally to start in April 2019 / May 2019 initially as a 3-6 month contract with a view to potentially a permanent role and or an extended contract.