Full-time English teacher required from September 2019 for a well regarded Bolton based secondary school to cover a maternity leave until July 2020.
Due to a member of staff set to take maternity leave at the beginning of the new academic year, this oversubscribed Bolton secondary school is seeking to appoint a confident English teacher who can take on a proactive approach towards the teaching and learning of English across Key Stage Three and GCSE.
If you are ready to transform pupil outcomes within a dynamic learning environment then please see below for further information.
- Full-time English teacher required from September 2019.
- Must hold QTS alongside relevant degree level qualification within English.
- Applications are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified English teachers.
- Opportunity to work within an Ofsted graded 'Good' secondary school.
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS £23, 720 - £39, 406.
The school are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious practitioner to play a key part within the English department. The incoming English teacher will be joining a highly successful department priding themselves in the promotion of outstanding teaching and learning.
The responsibilities will include but may not be limited to;
- To deliver dynamic English lessons set to motivate pupils to challenge themselves.
- To be ambitious in the determination to ensure all pupils achieve and exceed their full potential.
- To inspire pupils through engaging and innovative learning which develops and assists in overcoming the barriers to learning.
- To evaluate and assess class work and take relevant action to promote pupils progression.
Located between Bury and Salford, this diverse secondary school has just under 500 pupils on roll, aged 11-16. With a strong emphasis on the inclusive practice of outstanding teaching and learning, the progression of all their pupils is at the heart of their vision.
"Students' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is good. The curriculum includes many opportunities to broaden students' horizons and assist them to grow in confidence."
The school wish to conduct interviews as soon as possible and if you wish to be considered please send an up to date CV via the link below or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.