Project Engineer Field Based
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions are representing a leading company in the UK Water Sector, who have an immediate opportunity for a field-based Project Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in Berkshire.
The position comes with a competitive salary, car allowance and a generous benefits package (which includes combined pension contributions of up-to 18%).
- Manage the end to end delivery cycle of engineering projects (with a value of up-to £5M per annum) from the initial scope of the need, through to commissioning to work and handing back the completed project to the client.
- Maintain the process integrity of the sewage treatment works or pumping station.
- Ensure the management and delivery of these projects are executed safely, efficiently and cost effectively.
- Work collaboratively with delivery partners / contractors to ensure that schemes deliver on time.
- Minimum BTEC / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Have experience of Project Engineering within the UK Water Sector, managing high value projects from start to finish.
- Experience within a commercial and technical role.
- Confident procuring qualified contractors and be commercially minded.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision under your own initiative.
- Awareness of health and safety issues with particular reference to construction works including CDM.
- Full Clean UK Driving License.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Charlie Knight on or email charlie.knight @ blueprintrecruit.com and 15896b, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.