Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home
Location: Near Wimbledon, South London
Salary: Up to £18.00 per hour ( Up to £44,920 per annum ) negotiable depending on experience, capabilities and qualifications
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available - very flexible
Further Information:We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a registered nurse to work within a charming nursing home near Wimbledon. This home provides day care, convalescent care and respite care to both younger adults and the elderly whose needs are associated with Dementia and physical disability.
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking to take the next step up, within a company that values hard work and you will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role ( RGN or RMN ) You must hold a Full UK nursing pin to apply for this position.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Jasmin Corbet on .