Part and full time teaching jobs in Plymouth - weekly pay
Would you describe yourself as an engaging Teacher? Do you want to have a flexible job where you can enjoy teaching and have no paper work to take home with you at the end of each day?
Due to the demand of Plymouth secondary schools, Teaching Personnel are looking for Teachers to work on a part or full time basis teaching their specialist subject and on occasion providing the local schools with general cover.
Teaching Personnel do not use umbrella companies to process your pay. Payment is weekly.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a PGCE qualification and ideally have QTS
- Be confident and an engaging Teacher
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about your specialist subject
- Have availability from 1 day to 5 days per week
- Have a DBS on the update service
We are currently recruiting for Teachers of:
Geography, English, Science, Maths, Languages - German and Spanish, Religious Studies
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
Please send an up to date CV to or call Jessica at Teaching Personnel on for more information.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar, then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.