Advivo are working with a growing SME business based in Tipton in search of a Accounts Assistant to join the team. The role will not only support the Finance Manager with the day to day running of finance, it will also own the credit control work streams from debt collection to managing the accounts and ledger.
My client is a fast growing specialist in their industry with a large new office and capacity for growth.
The salary ranges from £21,000 to £24,000 dependant on experience and motivation for the position.
The key responsibilities include:
- Support the day to day finance work streams
- Support at month end
- Own the cash collection work streams
- Managing the ledger ensuring all debt is collected within SLA's
- Cash allocations and collections
- General accounts administration
- Support the Finance Manager with adhoc finance tasks
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of working within credit control and accounts
- Willing to work autonomously and report back to stakeholders
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If you feel you are right for the position, and if the position looks like the right kind of opportunity for you then simply apply and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
Trust Advivo to share your story and make the process simple for you.