Graduate Structural Engineer
Our client is an award-winning South London based engineering practice that specialises in structural & technical design.
They currently have a vacancy for an ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working on current projects ranging from new build to remodelling / refurbishment of existing premises/ buildings for a variety of sectors.
Projects - include industrial, commercial, residential and refurbishment work including façade repair work.
Location - close to Bermondsey High street with bars/cafes, park/tennis courts. Nearest tube station is London Bridge.
The ideal Graduate Structural Engineer will:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- up to 2 years' post-graduation experience,
- Have a passion for building design,
On offer for the Graduate Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum
- Benefits include - contributory pension, life assurance, personal accident insurance
- 23 days annual leave with ability to buy up to 5 extra days
- Subsidised social activities
They are looking for an ambitious individual who will work well within the team and show common sense along with a proactive approach to their tasks. You will work closely with more senior engineers who will mentor you and provide career guidance.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.