Clinical Lead - Senior Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN
Looking for an experienced Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) to help manage and develop the team of carers and nurses in our home, and deliver care that enhances every resident's life, maximising both their physical and mental well-being.
Clinical Lead Benefits:
- Full time, Permanent Contract – 40 hours per week
- Generous salary of £37,500pa+ (£18.00ph)
- Shift work with a need to be flexible if cover is required.
- Bank Holiday Enhancements
- Paid Holiday
- Paid DBS
- Paid Training
Clinical Lead Role & Responsibilities:
- The Senior Nurse on shift and you will be responsible for all nurses and the go to clinical person in the home.
- To deputies for the function of the Registered Manager during their absence.
- You will provide management and leadership to a team of Nurses, Carers and other members of the team.
- Maintain a high standard of nursing care in-line with NMC code of conduct
- Day to day management of the home, confirming holiday, delegating to staff and managing performance reviews
This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse looking to make a career move or take their first step into management or also a Registered Nurse with management experience.
Your role will require some personal care, helping patients with communicating and Daily Living Skills and developing independence.
Clinical Lead Experience Requirement:
- NMC pin
- You are a Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Demonstrable experience of managing or leading teams of Nurses in a Nursing home or similar environment.
- Must have great communication and organisational skills
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills
If you feel you suit the above criteria and want to join our care home, please apply for the Deputy Care Manager position below.