Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
- OBJECTIVE OF JOB
To provide an accurate and professional customer service through both telephone and administrative based activity.POSITION IN COMPANY
Responsible To: Customer Services ManagerMAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS
- Respond to all customer telephone enquiries in a friendly, efficient and timely manner.
- Manage the Customer Services Email Inboxes and respond to enquires in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
- Respond to all customer correspondence in a timely and efficient manner, utilising the main frame and ancillary systems plus software packages.
- Offer administrative support to our customers including the provision of copy documentation and invoices, settlement quotations and audit information.
- To sort and distribute system generated invoices.
- To liaise with Sales Managers and other internal departments to ensure that the customer is presented with a consistent response.
- Action any customer account amendments on the mainframe system as notified by the customers or external agencies.
- Provide general administrative support for the data held on the AMS system ie. change of address or contact name.
- Build strong working relationships with out key business partners to help support and grow the reputation and success of our business.
- Respond to Insurance cover enquires from customers
- Investigate and raise refund paperwork.
- Respond to audit requests in a timely manner.
- Work within the team and the Customer Services Manager to fulfil strict Service Level Agreements.
- Complete Corrections & Reschedules on live agreements.
- Complete necessary paperwork for Portfolio Transfer requests and update systems accordingly.
- Complete administration of all manual / consolidated invoices to Customers.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by your Manager
- To adhere to company rules, regulations and policies at all times.
Refer to Authorities ManualREGULAR CONTACTS
Internal Colleagues - Daily
External Vendors, Customers, External Service Providers, Solicitors, Insurance Companies, Accountants, BanksREQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Resourceful and ability to use initiative
- Enthusiastic and willing approach
- Strong I.T. and keyboard skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
Working in a modern building in the centre of Bristol in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 9.00 to 17.30 Monday – Friday, however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Overtime may be required on an ad-hoc basis.
The company standards are high and must be maintained.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.