Lead Network Solution Architect Presales;MPLS SDN, SD-WAN/LAN
Lead Network Architect (Pre-sales experience is essential)
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our established IT client for a Lead Presales Network Architect to take responsibility for managing teams to develop high quality technical solutions and business cases in response to customer tenders and market demand. You will also be responsible for the creation and presentation of customer and stakeholder facing collateral that will accurately and clearly articulate the solution and value proposition.
Essential candidate criteria
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to form strategies to meet business scenarios, develop plans and deliverable to fulfil those strategies. Delegate deliverables to the relevant team members with the right capabilities to succeed.
- Background in designing enterprise network/telecom solutions in a pre-sales environment
- Preference for expertise in one or more of the following; Software Defined Networks, Global MPLS Network Design, Security, Unified Communications, SD-LAN & Wifi
- Analytical approach to problem solving and architecture development, turning data into information and analysing that information to provide insight which you use to make decisions
- Hunger to enhance their personal knowledge base in terms of emerging technologies and working practices through self-initiated learning (industry forums, events, white papers and targeted training)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present confidently and articulately
- Agile and Dev Ops literate
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to be part of an established innovative telecoms business. Jonathan Brenchley is the managing consultant and can be contacted on .Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.