Our client is a market-leading solutions provider with an excellent reputation worldwide. A role has opened for an Electronics Production Engineer to join their talented team in Exeter. The Production Engineer will be working in a busy manufacturing environment across several different product lines as required, providing manufacturing support whilst ensuring that all products meet the company’s defined quality standard.
- Supporting manufacturing and production processes and machinery
- Aiding the technical, operations and NPI Managers
- Ensuring that products are manufactured in line with company quality standards
- Looking to continually improve the quality and completion speed of products
- Ensuring that customer requirements are met
- Managing and maintaining test equipment calibrations
- Ideally, 3-5 years of experience within a similar field
- At least an HNC or HND in electronics or electrical engineering
- A proven track record of success in your career history
- CAD, PCB repair, RF products and pick and place machine skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Customer focused with top-class communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a wide-ranging multi-faceted role. The role will pay a competitive salary along with a range of benefits. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now or call for an informal discussion.
Keywords: electronics engineer, production engineer, electronics production, ms office, smt pcbs, rf, hf, uhf, labview, ate machines, smt pick and pack, electronic circuits, turbocad, cad, ul, etl, atex, desktop support, pcb design.