Assistant Financial Controller Temporary
HR GO Recruitment are proudly assisting a well-known, award winning client in their search for an Assistant Financial Controller. This organisation is well known for their philanthropic activities in and around the Ashford area and are keen to showcase this in everything they do. As an Assistant Financial Controller your main focus will be on assisting the Financial Controller and Finance department as well as helping with year-end procedures.
- Updating Finance Policies and Procedures documentation
- Preparing materials for the annual review, expenditure and capital budgeting process, including the collation of budget packs and the input of data in to the accounting package
- Provide monthly reports and ongoing ad hoc analysis as required
- Compile annual surveys and returns from outside agencies as and when required
- Assist with the preparation of monthly accounts to strict deadlines
- Provide cover for the Financial Controller as directed
- Work with the Financial Controller to ensure that audit requirements and deadlines are met
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar financial role is essential
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll is desirable
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Intermediate IT skills (esp. word/outlook/excel)
- Be a team player
- Good analytical skills
Please note you must be willing to undertake a DBS to be eligible for this position.
This is a 3 month temporary position, the role is offering a very competitive £15 per hour pay rate.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday (Which means you have EVERY Friday off) 9am - 5pm with 30mins for lunch
A driving license is essential for this role as you may be required to use the company vehicles to suit the needs of the business.
*Immediate interview/start available*