Procurement IT Buyer - URGENT
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Procurement IT Buyer for a Global Consultancy company based in the City.
The successful IT Buyer will support the management of the end to end supply chain activities across all areas of IT spend within the organisation. Working with Procurement Managers to identify effective procurement solutions, delivering value for money with fit for purpose contracts, through a consistent and transparent process.
Main IT Buyer Responsibilities:
- Purchasing Laptops
- Experience in ordering Laptops, Screens and keyboards and Docking stations.
- Raising Purchase orders
- Maintain goods in & out process via a stock list process
- Providing quotes to the business and requesting quotes from external suppliers where necessary.
- Support the management of a number of IT contracts ensuring suppliers are on fit for purpose contract terms in line with Legal requirements.
- Undertaking competitive tendering for IT requirements to demonstrate value for money.
- Supplier relationship management and reporting
- Ability to work with all Stakeholder levels
- Effective asset management and record keeping for all hardware and software
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to stakeholders and Procurement team where required.
- Administrative support
Immediate start on offer.