Senior Accountant - Firm of Accountants
This Senior Accounts role is with a firm of accountants and therefore requires you to have recent experience of working within Public Practice. Public Practice accounting remains one of the most secure areas to work in with demand for people with previous experience still high. Therefore, we have a number of similar opportunities to discuss.
- Year-end accounts for a range of clients.
- Management accounts for clients.
- Personal and corporation tax computations and file returns.
- Liaise with clients regarding their accounts and queries
- Prepare covering letters for inclusion with accounts sent to clients
- Review or prepare Bookkeeping, VAT and Payroll
- Assist the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Mentoring trainees and help them with queries
- Have recent experience working within Public Practice
- Be committed to a career within Professional Practice Accounting
- Be confident in the use of MS Word and Excel
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without previous and recent experience of such.
Please contact me to discuss a range of opportunities available to you.