Financial Reporting Manager
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager for a growing international business in Croydon. This role would suit a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant looking to make a move from practice into industry or already working in a similar role within industry. Reporting to the Group FD you will take responsibility for:
- Responsible for all financial statement production including Group annual financial statements.
- Review and sign off of individual entity financial statements.
- Liaison with worldwide external auditors.
- Production of external quarterly consolidated financial statements.
- Group Forecasting post IPO.
- Maintaining internal control procedures.
- Keeping up to date with new accounting standards and their implications.
- Ensure Group entities are working to the correct accounting standards.
- Assisting Group Finance Director with potential listing, future reporting setup and historic data retrieval.
- Overseeing tax compliance around the Group, both VAT and Corporation tax compliance.
- Overseeing any governmental reporting around the Group e.g. government stat reporting.
You can expect to receive a well defined career path and excellent benefits package.