Senior Finance Manager
Parkside Finance are currently partnering with a highly respected and pioneering organisation with their search for a flexible & adaptable Senior Finance Manager to join their team in Central London.
This role is offered on a contractual basis and covers all areas of operational finance where the job holder will be business partnering with multiple stakeholders as well as supporting areas including statutory reporting, tax, audit & process improvement.
The client is ideally looking for an ACA Qualified Accountant who has strong experience of Corporation tax and VAT - this is essential!
They are also looking for a person who is able to demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships and deliver timely and robust reporting whilst ensuring compliance with internal and external controls.
Duties include the following:
- Building strong relationships across the business
- Responsible for the preparation of Corporate Tax accounting, including transfer pricing and the preparation of corporate tax calculations
- Supporting month end
- Assisting with statutory reporting
- Supporting Audit activities (internal & external)
- Driving process improvements
- Project work
- ACA Qualified is preferred or equivalent (ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience is preferred
- Strong academics - 2.1 degree level and above is preferred
- Experience of working in a similar role within a global entity would be a plus
As this role requires an immediate start we would particularly welcome applications from people who are available within a 2 week timescale. On offer is the opportunity to work collaboratively with like-minded professionals within a market-leading organisation where hard work and initiative are valued and rewarded.
Please send your CV for immediate attention.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.