Network Relationship Manager
This is a superb opportunity to work in our Networks team as they continue on their growth trajectory for 2019 by offering creative solutions within the industry. Tuis role will report directly into our Head of Networks.
You will be leading relationship management across our network acceptance partners.
You'll work collaboratively with the Head of Networks to develop Strategic Alliances and Partnerships that maintain and increase the breadth of acceptance of UK&I branded cards including the delivery of contracts.What you'll be doing
Manage relationships with key network operators and other external parties including;
- Develop and maintain the ServicePoint network and take ownership of commercial and contractual issues, day-to-day non-operational contact and the monitoring/co-ordination of labour rates
- Responsible for inter-business relationships to maintain network integrity and support revenue growth
- Direct responsibility for commercial relationship management with partners and suppliers
- Own the commercial relationship with key operational suppliers to promote operational excellence and cost control
- Onboard Merchant Funded Discount partners and other national network partners
- Build and develop positive relationships with all internal and external colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Support the growth of alternative fuels networks including the co-ordination of EV network partner additions
- Point of contact for complaints and disputes through effective relationship management
Proven track record of working with external parties in a customer and/or supplier relationship
Excellent relationship management and commercial awareness, with the ability to influence strategic partner's decisions
Confident presenter and communicator as you'll be representing the UK businesses at all levels
Maintain up to date knowledge of industry and technology developments by involvement in networking opportunities
Ideally experience/exposure to the fuel card industry
Role is based in Swindon and will involve travel to external clients on a regular basisWhat we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank holidays
- Free parking
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Flexible benefits such as Denplan, Medicash, AA Cover and discounted fuel card.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by a third party supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.