Talent Recruitment Event - Calling all Primary Teachers
Primary Teachers with QTS
Various locations across the West Midlands
September 2019 - Permanent contract
Are you a Qualified Teacher with Primary experience?
If so, then Empowering Learning are holding an exclusive talent recruitment event on the 21st May in the Birmingham area.
We are working with a range of Educational Trusts across 21 schools in the West Midlands who are looking for new teachers to start September 2019.
What is it?
- An informal meeting with yourself and the Head and Deputies of different school.
- Think of it as 'speed dating' for schools and teachers.
- An opportunity to get any questions you have answered.
- Can see your compatibility with the school before starting.
This way, there are no long application forms to fill out and is an efficient way to meet with multiple school leaders.
Suitable candidates are required to:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience in Primary
- Ideally be located within the West Midlands
If you are interested in attending this unique event or would like further details, please feel free to contact or call .