Serious Injury Fee Earner
Job Title: Serious Injury Fee Earner
Job reference: AFP/3486770
Job description: An excellent opportunity has arisen for a NQ - 3 year PQE Solicitor, to join a dynamic law firm in central Liverpool, on a full time permanent basis.
This role would suit candidates looking to progress their career, with a team of forward thinking, serious injury specialists.
Main aspects of the role:
- Dealing with serious injury cases up to £50,000 and supporting the Solicitors on more complex high value cases
- Running the case up to and including settlement, as per the firms agreed Litigation Plan
- Responsible for initial contact with client, running the cases in commercial manner, securing evidence and instructing medical experts
- Strong IT skills as you will be required to run cases efficiently utilising a case management system
- Proclaim experience is desirable but not essential
- Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Must have experience in handling caseloads including portal cases, exited cases and post issue cases
- Good file management and organisational skills
Company benefits include: free parking, flexi time, 20 days holiday rising to 25 after 1 years service, pension scheme, bonus scheme, discounted gym membership and life insurance
Applications are welcome from NQ - 3 years PQE Solicitors and Legal Executives, with previous experience assisting on serious injury files from inception to completion.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus scheme
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Abigail Prudhoe on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.