Senior Care Assistant
Job Title: Senior Care Assistant
Do you ….
- Have the right to live and work in the UK?
- Possess at least 6 months’ previous paid experience working in a support, care or nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years?
- Hold up to date medication administration training?
- NVQ level 3 or above in health and social care?
- Have referee contact details for your current or previous place of work?
If you answered yes to these questions you could benefit from the following…
- High performing new to the market company with great career progression
- Great team atmosphere
- Fast Track Registration Process
- Unrivalled induction and training program
- Leading Pay Rates
- Access to the best training on the market - a mix of E Learning and Practical Courses
- Work -we have the work we say we have, giving you peace of mind
Jayco recruitment first opened their doors in 2018 with the sole aim and purpose of delivering a reputable, quality and driven staffing agency to the Health and Social Care market, offering a service that is driven by, Delivery, Quality and Compliant Candidates.
We offer a range of services including Temporary Supply, Interim Contract Staff and Permanent placement we couple this with our very own Independent Supported Living Service. This, in turn, allows us to train and induct our workers like no other agency operating in our market.
We’re an established team with a combined experience in care and recruitment. All our office based team have at some time in their careers had exposure to a care or nursing led environment - we think that this is key to providing our clients with the service that they expect.