Finance Business Partnering Analyst
Location: Whitley, Coventry
Rate: £268 per day Ltd Co.
Employment Type: Contract (6 months)
- To partner with Business Manager to enable achievements of operational objectives by providing robust financial insights
- Network and proactively partner with operational leaders to identify opportunities and risks to delivery of the business units plan
- Act as a subject mater expert keeping stakeholders and managers informed, identifying opportunities to share knowledge to upskill colleagues
- Ensure operational teams are provided with robust and relevant MI, through effective collaboration and networking with GFS teams
- Interpret financial data to ensure that business decisions are made using sound and understandable data
- Showcase key insights in an impactful and easy-to-understand way through data visualisation and compelling narratives
- Influence and facilitate business partners to make sound business decisions
- Lead the financial stream within projects
- Develop and align business plans to strategic objectives of the business unit
- Develop and deliver accurate business forecasting
- Proactively monitoring performance variances between forecast and plans to ensure forecasting and budgetary control
- Conduct root cause analysis of variances and overseeing course correction
- Accountable for delivering against agreed KPIs/objectives
- Develop and deliver standard and ad-hoc, streamlined financial reporting to stakeholder team to support the strategic direction of the business
- Resolve customer issues and concerns through effective cross functional team networking
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Adhere to the policies, controls and governance
- Provide leadership to team, supporting with growth planning to maximising their performance and career development
- Set individual objectives, conduct regular coaching and performance management reviews and address issues where required
- Drive the company's Customer First principles and behaviours
- Key interactions: Operational teams, Director level, Finance Business Partner team up to Head of Business Managers, GFS team, MI and Process team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of building effective cross functional relationships
- Demonstrated commercial business acumen
- Good communication, mediation and influencing skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to identify anomalies in data and interpret implications for both finance and non-finance professionals
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Keeps up to date with industry trends, and uses insight to inform decision making and influence others
- Continuous improvement 'mind set’ with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation
- Self-directed, works without the need for supervision
- Resilient and good under pressure
- Ability to work at pace within a complex matrix structure and an agile workplace
- Self-driven learner with an appetite for continuous professional and personal development
- Recognised financial qualification or equivalent experience
- Ability and willingness to travel - Globally
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.