Assistant Management Accountant
Our client is seeking an actively studying Assistant Management Accountant to join their large Finance team based in Luton.
Our client is a well established and well known reputable company in the Luton area. They offer an extensive benefits package, including a study support package for ACCA/CIMA, parking on site and opportunity to progress internally.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
Supporting the Management Accountant and the wider team with ad hoc analysis or preparation of reports
Ensure the month end management accounts are prepared in an efficient and timely manner
Post journals, accruals and prepayments
Balance sheet reconciliations
Variance analysis and associated commentary
Support the delivery of the budget including liaising with senior stakeholders across the business during the budgeting process.
- Complete month-end and year-end adjustments
- Be a Finance point of contact for the wider business on accounting queries.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will:
- Have significant accounting experience, ideally with exposure to month end and management accounts
- Be actively studying for AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- Strong Excel skills including V Lookups and Pivot tables
- Strong communication skills and confident liaising with people at all levels
The successful candidate can expect to earn a salary of up to £27,000 plus a study support package and an extensive benefits package.