Project Delivery Manager
Project Delivery Manager
Location: Hampshire and West Sussex
Hours per week: 35 hours
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Delivery Manager to join our Development Team based regionally in the southern part of the region on a permanent contract. You will be joining the Development Team where planned growth nationally includes the delivery of 1000-1500 homes per annum and a 2023 target of 7500 homes across all tenures.
The team is dynamic, fast moving, agile and unashamedly commercial in its approach to development.
As a Project Delivery Manager, you will be reporting to the Senior Development Manager.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of existing as well as new projects at different stages of the Partnership’s development programme cycle, in the southern part of the South region.
You will be predominantly working in Hampshire and West Sussex, other parts of the region you may be required to cover are: East Sussex; Surrey; and (South) London Boroughs.
- Deliver projects against programme and targets to achieve the highest level of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders, contractors, consultants and suppliers as required to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Provide a customer focused service, working closely with colleagues in other departments to ensure the accurate provision of information on programme performance and handover, as w ell as working in partnership with New Business Colleagues.
- Ensure that schemes are completed in accordance with Guinness policy on scheme approvals and associated risk, and that grant claims and reforecasts are completed in accordance with the project timetable, with all records maintained to required auditable standards.
- Support delivery of new business against targets to achieve the highest level of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that schemes represent good value for money and meet funder’s requirements.
- Ensure external sources of funding for development activity are maximised and that alternative funding models are evaluated
- Oversee contract compliance monitoring and management of post contract/performance and service delivery reviews. Maintain records on and report on the performance of contractors and consultants.
- Ability to manage project budgets and control expenditure.
- Must have experience in housing procurement
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate Guinness behavioural competencies.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good market knowledge.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Proven experience of leading, managing and motivating project teams.
- Proven track record in project management and negotiation.
- Up to date practical know ledge of Housing Procurement Practice.