Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
This agency is highly dynamic and creative, always striving to plan, engage and create a new and exciting way to hold corporate events and conferences.
Working across the UK, Europe and USA, they know how to hold an event at a large and fabulous scale!
- Manage and oversee the update of the operational process on a regular basis or as and when required
- Manage and oversee the update of the Project Management Tool to reflect project timelines
- Manage and oversee the delivery of multiple sized projects of varying complexity within client timeframes and budget specified
- Set, communicate and drive timelines and priorities within each project
- Communicate, maintain and develop client relationships
- Manage and oversee supplier relationships
- Adhere to client specific SLA’s and process requirements where necessary
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to your project team
- Travel to on-site inspections and project manage events onsite as and when required
- Manage and oversee negotiations throughout the project life
- Manage and implement regular communication and attend meetings within the project team to provide project status updates
- Attend 'kick off’ meetings 'briefings’ and 'de-brief’ meetings as and when required
- Develop, mentor and coach all direct reports ensuring periodic meetings to discuss progress and review development plans
- Provide consistent leadership, motivation and direction to all team members
- Previous experience of working with Pharma clients is essential
- Congress Management experience would be advantageous
- Must have experience of working in a corporate background
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Passion for what you do, a desire to be all engaging, creative and keen to build a unique service offering in-house
- Based in Milton Keynes
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Discretional Annual Profit Related Bonus (not guaranteed) (Must have worked for the company for 6 months to be eligible)
- Health Insurance
- Pension 4% contribution
- Childcare Vouchers
- Commission for all New Client Business introduced (% paid for the first year of business)
- Flexible Working (Business needs will always prevail therefore all successful candidates need to be prepared to attend office up to 5 days if required however, and where appropriate, managers may assign work from home at their discretion).
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.