EPoS Field Engineer Vehicle
A leading provider of pharmacy software and services is looking for an EPoS Field Service Engineer to join its team based from the Coventry / Nottingham region, with Nationwide travel.
The company delivers reliable and effective IT solutions for pharmacies across the UK. Working with a wide range of businesses from independents to large multiples, they provide pharmacy management tools including PMR and EPoS systems, order management software and business consultancy, as well as other bespoke services.
As an EPoS Field Service Engineer, your daily duties will include:
- Providing onsite IT support to customers.
- The onsite repair and installation of PC based systems and peripherals.
- Jobs allocated daily.
To be a successful EPoS Field Service Engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A good understanding of computer hardware and operating systems including Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Experience of EPoS.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A full driving license as you will be required to drive to customer premises.
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve customer satisfaction.
Your standard working hours will be Monday-Thursday, 15:0-21:30.
Due to the nature of the role, quite a few nights away from home will be required and working hours may be flexible as some customers require evening installations.
In return, a Field Engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 per annum plus a company van, fuel and accommodation whilst away from home (private mileage will be charged per mile).
To apply for this EPoS Field Engineer role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, feel free to attach your CV or call our office for a confidential discussion. GK Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency