IT Service Desk Anaylsts
We are looking for IT Service Desk Analysts with immediate start dates available
To provide a single point of contact for all staff in relation to IT issues and incidents. To provide exceptional standards of support to all customers and support a variety of products, services and platforms. This will be achieved by acting in both a proactive and reactive manner and ensuring that all SLAs are adhered to. Resolutions should be provided in an effective and timely manner.
Working hours between Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00 (8 hours per day)
Start date ASAP.
* Provide exceptional customer service.
* Fix 95% of resolvable incidents.
* Ensure adherence to SLAs.
* Ensure that incidents are dealt with according to customer and priority needs.
* Ensure all incidents are accurately logged.
* Take ownership of logged incidents, tracking the progress of all calls and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution.
* Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to internal and external customers.
* Desire to build relationships within the service desk team, the IT group and the wider organisation.
* To understand the business and its objectives.
* Log all incoming calls to the service desk.
* Ensure that information is accurately recorded in the service management tool.
* Ensure that incidents are assigned to the correct resolver team.
* Co-ordinate with teams within IT to ensure that service outages are correctly communicated to the business or affected users.
* Work with the problem management team or other virtual teams as required.
* Provide basic in-house training to end-users.
* Contribute to the knowledge base.
* Act as a single point of contact.
* Contribute to Problem Management team as and when required.
* When required represent the service desk at team and department
* Plan and prioritise work to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
* Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures and developments.
* Security clearance as per the standard set by HLC e.g. Disclosure Scotland.
* ITIL v3 Foundation.
* Microsoft Technology Associate or Comp TIA A+ certification.
* Experience of working in a customer facing IT environment.
* Experience of ticket logging toolsets, such as Remedy or ServiceNow.
City centre location, fantastic working environment, performance related bonus