SME Commercial Account Handler - Insurance
We are looking to recruit an Account Handler to join our SME team. You will be responsible for servicing accounts for our clients within the renewals and new business lifecycle process, including but not limited to renewal / new business administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments and preparing other documentation.
You will have experience of working as an Account Handler (ideally dealing with SME clients and systems) and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of excellent customer service, skills of negotiation, broking and market awareness. You will ensure standards of service to customers are in accordance to those laid down by the company along with FCA regulatory rule and guidelines.
- Assist in renewal process, preparation of submission and the gathering of information
- Obtain renewal terms for customers and identify potential alternative quotations before producing presentations for account managers to discuss with customers
- Prepare documentation for existing customers in relation to renewals and mid-term adjustments in partnership with management
- Follow up on new and existing renewal business quotations and lend support to Brokers
- Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto system in a timely fashion
- Good client service focus
- Able to identify potential risks/issues and seek advice/consultation when required
- Risk aware in customer handling
- Proactive in customer-care