Business Tax Manager
Business Tax Manager- Permanent (North Somerset)
An immediate opportunity is now available for an experienced Business Tax Manager to join an Accountancy Practice based in North Somerset.
This is a Permanent position and our client is looking for someone who is self-motivated team player, up for a challenge of advising on a range of tax issues for a variety of clients.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, here’s what experience we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- CTA or ATT qualified
- Previous experience as a manager or senior manager
- Excellent technical skills and able to work as part of a team at all levels, and with clients
- Outgoing and socially confident
- Analytical and conscientious
- Self-sufficient and detail conscious
- Previous business tax advisory experience, which should include areas such as working with clients on business tax and succession solutions, such as IHT planning, group reorganisations, transactional work, share schemes, investment reliefs (EIS/SEIS/IR/ER), R&D claims, capital allowances and general business tax advisory.
- Able to implement any tax planning effectively
- Compliance reviews
- Enquiry work
In return for your skills, you will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience and a flexible benefits package.
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the Business Tax Manager role.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.