Assistant Company Secretary
Our client is a global leading energy company based near Slough and we are supporting them with recruiting an Assistant Company Secretary, providing high level support as part of the Company Secretarial Team to the CEO and Board Directors by managing numerous complex projects, assuming ownership for matters as and when appropriate.
Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the Company Secretary Team in managing shareholder relationships
- Assisting with the delivery of Board effectiveness reviews, induction and training programmes, and taking day-to-day responsibility for the company's relevant statutory and regulatory compliance
- Managing logistics and administration for Board Meetings and assisting in creating and maintaining committees and their constitutions
- Developing and supporting good group governance practices and maintaining relevant policies and procedures
- Assisting with numerous projects including: overseeing the design and maintenance of the annual work programme and meetings calendar; preparing the CEO’s report to the Board; managing the agenda and board pack preparation, approval and despatch processes and communicating relevant decisions to senior management
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills, who has the ability to manage multiple projects and is comfortable operating with senior stakeholders. Ideally you will be fully or part ACIS or ICSA qualified, or looking to commence your studies.
The role is based near Slough in their Global HQ and the company offers a highly competitive base salary, bonus, excellent benefits and a truly flexible working environment.