Are you Nursery Nurse, looking to join a warm and positive team?
Do you want to develop your leadership skills to become a Room Leader?
You will be working as a Nursery Nurse at a very high quality setting in Clapham. The management are relaxed, but expect a high standard of care and education. The nursery offers extracurricular teachings - yoga, music and French lessons.
- Act as a key person
- Plan activities based on children's interests, strengths and needs
- Assess the development levels for your key children based on the EYFS curriculum
- Work in partnership with parents, consulting and sharing information with them about the needs and progress of their child
- Monitor the completion of all the children’s developmental and observation records within your room.
- Level 3 qualification (preferred)
- 1 year Nursery experience (preferred)
The start date is flexible in May 2019.
Please send your CV asap as the first step in the application process and Jane will call you to answer any questions you have and assess your suitability to the role.
***This is for full-time practitioners only ***This is not a term-time position