Business Process Controls Analyst (Risk Management)
Business Process Controls Analyst (Internal Controls & Risk Management)
up to £65,000 + Bonus + Bens, Marlow
We are now working with an impressive global Consumer Goods company to recruit for a Business Process Controls Analyst. This newly created Business Process & Risk department within EMEA is a "second line of defence" function, its primary role is to:
• Develop the framework ("guardrail") on how our business stakeholders should manage risks and improve governance through good processes and controls
• Support business process owners develop and design policies, processes and controls
• Monitor implementation and adherence to policies and processes
• Provide good practice advice in driving process and controls optimisation
• Support and challenge our stakeholders on how they manage risks, controls and governance
The scope of work covers a broad range of risks, from financial, technological, compliance to operations. This company work with a wide group of stakeholders from Business Process Owners in EHQ, senior leaders in local markets, and stakeholders at the Group level.
The Job opportunity:
Working within the Business Process & Risk team, the role will act as the subject matter expert in business process controls and risks across multiple areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and Marketing.
As you will be joining a newly created department, there will be opportunities for you to support the development of the overall framework, standards and approach for business process controls within the EMEA region. This will be a "hands-on" role where you will work very closely with the stakeholders to drive step change in the organisation.
1. Policy & Procedure Governance Framework
• Support the Director of Business Process & Risk to refine the current Policy & Procedure Framework
• Maintain and keep track of development and implementation of policies and procedures by the BPOs
• Provide SME advice to our BPOs and their team members on policy and procedure writing
2. Internal controls design and implementation
• Support the design and implementation of internal controls during policy and procedure development, as well as in business projects
• Support the documentation and mapping of business processes
• Identify key risks in these business processes
·5 or more years of proven experience in reviewing and advising business process controls with a professional services firm; or equivalent in an in-house Finance role with experience in internal controls / internal audit;
·Hands on experience working with business stakeholders to design and implement internal controls in the context of business or finance projects an advantage;
·Experience in process modelling and documenting risks and controls essential;
·Experience in policy and procedure writing essential;
·Experience in project management - defining scope, project plans, negotiating and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders, keeping track of progress - essential;
·Experience in SAP business process controls design and implementation an advantage;
·Experience in non-financial controls, e.g. supply chain, operations and marketing an advantage;
·Experience in data analytics for internal controls an advantage;
·Chartered Accountant or equivalent (e.g. Certified Internal Auditor)
·Small amount of EMEA Travel required
Please send in your CV to Rachael Terry at Elite Audit Recruitment for more information.